Example pricing: £6.00 (ex VAT) per head, based on 600 learners
Personal Safety Essentials is a high quality, engaging and flexible course, which can be easily edited and customised. Available either individually or as part of package from the many eLearning courses (see full course list here) that we offer - all of which can be easily customised using nimble®Author. With every purchase, you will receive:
*No LMS? No problem. You can release your courses through nimble®LMS, our integrated Learning Management System.
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350
or email email@example.com
Personal Safety Essentials Summary
Personal Safety Awareness training is very effective in reducing violent and aggressive incidents in the workplace and beyond. Staff can benefit from this course’s advice at work and in everyday situations. Throughout the course there are tips and strategies to be more safety conscious, to help employees minimise their vulnerability and enable them to avoid situations and environments that might place them at greater risk.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise that confidence and preparation are important elements of helping to stay safe
- Avoid situations and environments that may place you at greater risk
- Follow safe behaviour practices at work, at home, in public, and abroad
- Know what to do if you feel you are unsafe or if you have been a victim of crime
Topics explored in this course:
- Best defence against crime
- Personal safety at work
- Lone working risks and safety measures
- Travelling for work and pleasure
- Home security
- Staying safe in public spaces
- Dealing with incidents
Audience: All those that think they can benefit from being more aware of their surroundings and potential dangers
Course duration: 45 minutes
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350 or use our contact form.