Example pricing: £6.00 (ex VAT) per head, based on 600 learners
Information Security is a high quality, engaging and flexible course, which can be easily edited and customised. Available either individually or as part of package from the many eLearning courses (see full course list here) that we offer - all of which can be easily customised using nimble®Author. With every purchase, you will receive:
*No LMS? No problem. You can release your courses through nimble®LMS, our integrated Learning Management System.
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350
or email email@example.com
Information Security Summary
Information security is important for all organisations; your information is valuable and it is important it is kept safe. Understanding information security risks and how to minimise these are the first steps in keeping information safe. By making sure employees are aware of information security and can stay vigilant, your organisation's risk of being exposed to information threats is reduced.
This highly interactive course helps your employees become more aware of their role in information security. It prepares them to do their part and leaves them with best practice tips to ensure your and their information is kept secure!
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise why information security is essential for organisations
- Use secure working practices in the office environment
- Protect information when working out of the office and on mobile devices
- Improve their awareness of online risks and how to stay safe on the internet
- Respond to and report information security issues
Topics explored in this course:
- Working with information
- Information security requirements
- Keeping information secure in and out of the office
- Staying safe online: passwords, links, email threats, malware, phishing, social engineering, and scams
Audience: Employees from all levels of an organisation
Course duration: 35 minutes
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350 or use our contact form.