Example pricing: £6.00 (ex VAT) per head, based on 600 learners
Health and Safety Essentials is a high quality, engaging and flexible course, which can be easily edited and customised. Available either individually or as part of package from the many eLearning courses (see full course list here) that we offer - all of which can be easily customised using nimble®Author. With every purchase, you will receive:
*No LMS? No problem. You can release your courses through nimble®LMS, our integrated Learning Management System.
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350
or email email@example.com
Health and Safety Essentials Summary
Keeping your employees healthy and safe should be a major consideration for your organisation; to comply with the Health and Safety legislations and to make sure you have happy and healthy employees. All incidents and injuries in the workplace affect the well-being of your employees and the productivity of your organisation.
There are many measures you could put in place to protect the physical and mental well-being of staff. This course discusses these measures and stresses the importance of health and safety to keep employees safe and healthy at work and at home. It uses interactions and specifically designed content to maximise learning outcomes.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise why health and safety is important for individuals, employers and society as a whole
- Understand the frameworks of health and safety legislation
- Recognise the responsibilities your employer has for your health and safety
- Use a range of health and safety techniques and good practice to help keep yourself safe at work (and at home!)
Topics explored in this course:
- Health and safety problems
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Government's responsibilities
- Risk assessment and reduction
- Safe systems of work
- Accident reporting
- Lifting and carrying
- Personal safety
- Aggressive behaviour
- Working with computers
Audience: All employees
Course duration: 45 minutes
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350 or use our contact form.