Example pricing: £6.00 (ex VAT) per head, based on 600 learners
Equality and Diversity Essentials is a high quality, engaging and flexible course, which can be easily edited and customised. Available either individually or as part of package from the many eLearning courses (see full course list here) that we offer - all of which can be easily customised using nimble®Author. With every purchase, you will receive:
*No LMS? No problem. You can release your courses through nimble®LMS, our integrated Learning Management System.
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350
or email email@example.com
Equality and Diversity Essentials Summary
Certain characteristics are protected by the equality law and it is necessary for every employee to know what these are, so they can abide by the equality legislation. If a person feels your organisation (or someone in your organisation) has treated them unfairly, they can start a grievance procedure or take their case to the employment tribunal. It is important to make sure everyone in your organisation complies with equality law.
The course boosts understanding of the equality and diversity legislation, and its hand-picked examples demonstrate the benefits that come from promoting equality and diversity in the workplace.
After completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by 'equality' and 'diversity' and recognise how they benefit us
- Identify who is protected by the Equality Act, and explain what happens if their rights are compromised
- Recognise discrimination and other unfair practices in the workplace and know how to act on them
- Understand what they can do to promote equality and diversity
Topics explored in this course:
- Equality and diversity
- Facts about equality and diversity
- Equality legislation
- Unlawful behaviour
- Making a complaint
- Harassment and victimisation
Audience: employees from all levels of the organisation
Course duration: 45 minutes
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350 or use our contact form.