Example pricing: £6.00 (ex VAT) per head, based on 600 learners
Bribery Act 2010 Essentials is a high quality, engaging and flexible course, which can be easily edited and customised. Available either individually or as part of package from the many eLearning courses (see full course list here) that we offer - all of which can be easily customised using nimble®Author. With every purchase, you will receive:
*No LMS? No problem. You can release your courses through nimble®LMS, our integrated Learning Management System.
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bribery Act 2010 Essentials Summary
The Bribery Act 2010 is among the strictest legislation internationally on bribery. It is now possible to charge organisations if it is found they failed to prevent bribery, and to charge individuals who are found guilty of bribing or being bribed. Knowing exactly what is and isn’t accepted under the Act enables employees to act within the confines of the law.
This course explains the Bribery Act, including the four offences covered by it, and uses case studies to give learners more insight. This course can form an integral part of an organisation’s defence against the crime of failing to prevent bribery.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Define bribery and corruption
- Understand the Bribery Act 2010 and the penalties for breaking the law
- Recognise what constitutes a crime under the Bribery Act
- Know the six principles organisations should follow when designing their bribery policies and procedures
- Know what actions to take should you suspect bribery
Topics explored in this course:
- Jurisdiction of the Bribery Act
- Six principles for organisations
- Penalties under the Bribery Act
- 4 Bribery Act offences
- Spotting and suspecting a bribe
- Preventing bribery
Audience: Employees from all levels of the organisation
Course duration: 45 minutes
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350 or use our contact form.