Example pricing: £6.00 (ex VAT) per head, based on 600 learners
Anti Money Laundering is a high quality, engaging and flexible course, which can be easily edited and customised. Available either individually or as part of package from the many eLearning courses (see full course list here) that we offer - all of which can be easily customised using nimble®Author. With every purchase, you will receive:
*No LMS? No problem. You can release your courses through nimble®LMS, our integrated Learning Management System.
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350
or email email@example.com
Anti Money Laundering Summary
Money laundering is more common than many people think; HMRC estimates that £40 billion is laundered in the UK every year. Criminals use money laundering to turn their gains into seemingly 'honest' money, and terrorists use it to disguise the intended destination of the money. Money laundering enables criminals and terrorists to continue their illegal activities and has negative effects on financial sectors and the economy as a whole.
This highly interactive course prepares your employees to do their part to prevent money laundering, by taking on tasks such as due diligence and checking someone's identity.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe what money laundering is and how it is done
- Understand the UK legislation and regulations regarding money laundering and what they cover
- Explain how to prevent money laundering
- Describe the consequences of non-compliance with the anti money laundering legislation
Topics explored in this course:
- Money laundering and terrorist financing
- Government anti money laundering legislation
- Preventing money laundering
- Consequences of non-compliance
Audience: All relevant employees
Course duration: 45 minutes
To buy or find out more, please call us on +44 (0)845 838 1350 or use our contact form.