eLearning247 have moved to new offices at the historic Bond's Mill estate.
The Bond's Mill estate dates back to the early 18th century. A Stroud clothier named John Bond rented the mill in 1714 and Bond's Mill soon became one of the largest mills in Gloucestershire. The giant mill wheel stopped turning in 1934. The Ministry of Defence then took over Bond's Mill estate and it was cloaked in secrecy as they designed and tested weaponry.